Kavala......here I come!!!


I have Kavala on the brain!!! 63 days and counting!!!! I miss the village, my home away from home and my dear friend Dora and her great Cafe/Bar called Velo!!! I plan to visit her there often!!!!! Best Frappe around!! And best cocktails in the evening!!!! This year I plan to hit her Friday night happy hour as often as possible!!!!!! ( Dora I promise!!!)

Big news involving a purchase in the village of Iraklitsa......which is a village about 15 minutes outside of Kavala.........big news to come so stay tuned and check back to my blog!!!! 



Frappe at Velo's Cafe

Velo Cafe

Village of Iraklitsa ....... Stay tuned for big news!!!

Agios Nikolaos Greek Orthodox Church in Kavala

Kavala hillside.....medieval castle overlooking Kavala's port

Kavala

Kavala beautiful port at night.....one of our favorite places to walk at night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!