Greece 2013, before we go........

To blog or not to blog.......what to do. Nine weeks in Greece is sure to be a time I want to share with family and friends. Two years ago, on our last trip to Greece, I had so much fun posting all our adventures in Greece.

This summer the three kids and myself are traveling to Greece right after school gets out for summer vacation. We have lots planned. We will be surrounded by family and friends and the beautiful Aegean Sea. The kids are counting the days. It is so fun to see them so excited. I too am counting the days till I enter the world of slower paced, relaxed living. I can't wait to settle into our routine of relaxing beach days, walks along the harbor, and lots of uninterrupted time with my children, husband and family.

But I have 3 weeks before I get to start this fun adventure and lots of work needs to happen........packing and repacking, last minute shopping trips, laundry, and lists upon lists of things to do and prep.  We have 2 school years that need to finish, end of year parties, food in house to eat thru, and Fall/next year school stuff to get prepped before we return at end of August.

So, I invite you into my world for this Greek Adventure.....I hope you enjoy coming along with us!!!
Hugs

Comments

  1. Excited to hear about your travels and adventures, Val!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!