Special day with mommy girlfriends at Rancho Valencia

Today with a very special group of ladies that have become a big part of my life, we celebrated the close of a spectacular year full of fun events. It is rare that a group of people come together by chance and just bond and enjoy each other's time as much as this group. We are so blessed to have this friendship. I know I speak for my hubby and I when we say we feel so incredibly lucky to have found such a fun, caring, compassionate group of families who we adore and we are so happy to have each of them in our lives and the lives of our children. Plus, they party like crazy and we love that!!!!!!!!

Us moms enjoyed today a lovely Breakfast and Spa Day at Rancho Valencia in Rancho Santa Fe........my favorite place in San Diego! If you have not yet been to their restaurant Veladora, it is a must. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, is doesn't matter when, just go!!!! The spa is also out of this world..................if you get spa scrubs like I do, they have the most incredibly perfect rain spa showers that are outside (private of course).....literally, I would pay for just the shower, it is amazing and the most relaxing shower you will ever take.  Anyways, back to the mommies. We always have an amazing time talking up a storm, about everything. I just love it!!! I am feeling very happy, blessed & lucky.


This is the hotel patio entrance at Rancho Valencia. We had a single beautiful long wood table for 12 in this patio for Breakfast! Heavenly, I felt like I was in Spain or Mexico!!!

Tomorrow the family and I are off to Palm Springs to enjoy a fun, pool filled, family mini-vacation. It will be even better because our closest friends in the world are joining us with their kids. Sometime tomorrow I will pack (I am a little behind), but what else do we need but swimsuits and coverups!!!! We don't really plan on leaving the pool area.....did I mention there are slides!! Phil will get to spend some great quality kid time before myself and kids fly away for 9 weeks to Greece (he will join us for the last 3 weeks, but he will be home alone for 6 weeks, poor guy, we'll miss him tons).

BTW....the juice cleanse is going great. Day 2 was horrible (the worst caffeine withdrawal headache I could every imagine)....today Day 3 feeling great! Tomorrow is Day 4 and I will finally eat a small meal at dinner time!!!! I can't wait!!! My plan is to NOT return to the crazy coffee habit of before......going to try drinking Green Tea. We'll see how that goes. But I really hope to stay away from coffee (maybe have it as a treat every once in a while). I have good intentions, I hope that is enough to win the war on caffeine!

Bedtime for this night owl! Good Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!