Greece............in case you're curious

3 days and counting..................oh my goodness. I'm a mix of nerves, anxiety, excitement, disbelief, and confusion. But as much as I'm stressing right now, I remember our trip 2 years ago when the twins were only 3 years old and our oldest was only 5. They have grown so much in two years and I can only imagine how much fun we will have once we get settled!!! Here is a snapshot of our trip 2 years ago. I have over 3000 pictures from our last trip, so I literally picked a handful to give you a flavor of my excitement and the reason why the kids are literally waiting to leave!!! Enjoy!

ps.....it was amazing day at school as our Niko graduated from 1st grade and moved into the 2nd grade pew, and our twins Ana and Theo were welcomed into the Kindergarten pew. I was a mix of happy emotion for all that my three children have learned and accomplished, and a bit of nostalgic sadness as once placed in the Kindergarten pew Phil and I were alone in the pew, all our children in their new school places. Our pew had no little kids anymore! But we are so incredibly happy where they are, we couldn't be happier! It was also tough to give hugs and say goodbye for 9 weeks to our close friends at school....a bunch of us moms were crying, but thanks to modern technology (like this blog and Skype, we'll keep in touch).

Anyways, I digressed a bit, enjoy the pics!!!! And since I pulled an all nighter last night, I am off to bed early!!! I don't want to leave sleep deprived....I'll get enough deprivation once I do the 9 hour time change with 3 kids!! XOXOXO



































 
 

Comments

  1. Hi Val!
    Miss you already. I love all the posts and pictures. Keep em coming. Hope your trip TO Greece is trouble free and easy. Post as soon as you can.
    xoLory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!