Throw a Summer Party

Summer is about throwing parties. I love throwing parties. I love both the process of creating the party and actually attending!!! When my family and friends are happy in my home, my heart is happy.  Last summer I threw a beginning of summer party. The theme was "Southern Party"....and what says summer more than red and white check, mason jars and backyards. Here are some pics from my "Southern Party", enjoy!!

High Cocktail Tables.........simple white clothes with red & white sashes
Snacks included Honey Mustard Pretzel bits and Chips with Peach Salsa


 
 
Planter's Punch in Mason Jars was the reception cocktail you received when you arrived at the party to get you into the Southern mood

 
I love long family style tables!!!!
The more people at the table the better!!!!
Makes this Italian Mama's heart sing!!!!
 
 
Menu included BBQ ribs, baked beans, coleslaw, corn muffins on white square china on a red & white checkered table adorned with simple arrangement of baby's breath flowers in mason jars. I had left over baby's breath that I simply threw in my backyard urns that were coincidentally empty.....and I loved it!!!

 

       
 
Dessert was a trio of cupcakes
Red Velvet, Lemon and White Russian
Deliciously provided by my girlfriend and neighbor
Her custom cakes & cupcakes - "Powered by Flour"
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!