Packing craziness......let the games begin

4 people, 4 luggages, each 50 pounds.......trip is 9 weeks, and how am I going to fit this all???? First thing I need is a scale (mine needs batteries, Phil pretty please). Next I need 4 good size luggages (thanks to hubby Phil he raided his parents house for 4th suitcase). Need big work space (dining table will work, thanks to Phil he dragged all my piles down stairs).....Phil is looking like a big part of this game! The next few days will be crazy, folding and unfolding, deciding to take something then deciding not to take that something, and making lists of everything missing!!!! I don't know how it will all get done, or how it will all fit.....but it always does!!! My goal is to have suitcases closed by Sunday so we can enjoy a peaceful Father's Day!!!!! Keeping fingers crossed!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of the Week: Kormos from Greece

Riva Beach Club & Bar

Here is Niko!!